Monday, January 5, 2009

Nintendo DS

I got myself a Nintendo DS with the game Zelda on it for the holidays... probably a big mistake. I am watching less tv, and less internet browsing though... doesn't mean I am not in front of a screen of some sort, even if it is only like 3 inches! haha! I am a little addicted!

Sooo, that is why I do not have my 'resolutions' up yet. I will do it. They are swimming around in my head. I will say though, so I don't waste my breath and space on that post, that I am not much into resolutions, but more of a dreams and goals kind of girl. So, when I get that post done, it will be Dreams and Goals. I can't wait!

I got my lower body workout in today. It was fast and furious. I almost felt like I cheated or something. BUT I could barely walk out of the gym and I am ALREADY feeling it. Oops. And I need to get a run in today... hmmm.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm not much into resolutions either. Dreams and goals are much more right on and more likely to actually be accomplished.

Ruthie said...

cant wait to read your resolutions
:)
great job getting the lower body in
I will not be walking tomorrow without saying "ouch' ever time i take a step LOL

blessings
r