Monday, July 11, 2011

Eats for 7-11

Hoping that pictures work for me.. who knows. I did a trial run on Friday and all I got were pictures of empty or half empty plates! ha.

9am


















noon (prettier BEFORE mixing)



















2:30 because I am starving...




















5pm, no picture, but I had a bubble tea drink from our local shop. It has rice milk in it, but it tastes like the milk left over from Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, so I am sure it is not all that great for me. I shoulda added some protein powder to it. I will try and remember next time I stop by there. I go every time I go to COSTCO. Not sure I know how to go to COSTCO without getting a bubble tea on the way home!

6:30 - Dinner (chicken from Oxygen Mag May 2011 I think)


















Now that I look at that meal, I see not enough meat, too many (YUUUUMMMMMYYYY) potatoes, and too big of a plate. My hubby got my little 8 inch pie pan. Turd. He left me with the 9 inch one. Speaking of... have you guys every tried using a pie pan for a plate? We LOVE them. They keep sauces in so nicely. Helps the little guy not spill too. And I can buy such pretty antique pie pans for way cheaper than I can buy antique plates.


8:30, way too tall a glass of wine. It was a long afternoon. I am back to having a child with a witching hour. Anytime from 5:30 till 7:30 Liam is fussy and hard to deal with. Of course that is when I am making dinner, and trying to conserve what little energy I have left for my sweet hubby. It is hard, this season of life, but I don't mind. I want to soak up every minute of my precious boys. I struggle with making sure there is enough left over of me to give my husband at the end of the day. I don't want us to look at each other when our precious children are grown, and think there is nothing left. I want us to still be going strong. To be gross and disgusting and making out and talking dirty to each other just like my parents are! *gag* I know, I love hate that! haha

The only workout I got in today was our walk to and from the pool, and 25 minutes of playing on the Wii. I am trying to figure out where a workout fits best in our day. We are on a pretty good schedule now, so I should be able to figure it out in a week or two.

Ooooh, nearly forgot! I totally scored this beauty from the trash!

She doesn't look like much.. but wait.. see what happens when I clean 'er up!!!!




















Ain't she perty? It was definitely left outside for a while. It looks all nice and antiqued if you get close. I like that... but I like old, well used things. Anyway, it was free, and it is HUGE, and I will use it in the garage to help me check my form when I work out! I am SO excited! I am off to research how to hang it on the wall now! That thing is HEAVY! I barely got it in the car! I am sure the people that put it to the curb got a great laugh watching me struggle gleefully with it! hahaha

No comments: