Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crazy week

It has been a busy couple of weeks, and it is NOT slowing down very soon!

I went to my parents and earned the start up $$ for the gym. Let me tell you, I earned it for sure! I worked so hard! Their house is starting to really get ready and I am pretty sure I got them on a roll, finally. (They are trying to declutter their house so they can put it on the market, and move into their 40 ft RV till they find land to retire on.) It is a big job, but they are finally working towards it, instead of just talking about it. My mom wants the house sold by Christmas. Wow, tall order!

Now I am home just long enough to wash laundry, run a couple of errands, and pack again for a wedding in California. I am excited about that one! Then, I will be back for 2 more days, and my parents will come visit and maybe bring some furniture they no longer want. And the next weekend may be a garage sale, then the next is a scrapbooking retreat, then the next is a wedding I am in... and it just keeps going! A lot for a recluse like me. hehe!

Anyway, I feel like I gained 10 lbs just from the stress of getting my parents moving on ridding themselves of 30+ years of treasures and clutter. I never worked out, but I climbed those stairs a countless number of times, almost always with a load of stuff. My knees actually almost don't hurt anymore. I knew the stairs would be good for that! I am ready to come back from California and just concentrate on feeding my family healthy foods that fit in our sensitivities (no wheat or oats) and fuel our bodies, instead of foods that drag us down and just quiet the hunger screams from the belly! Also, I cannot wait to hit the gym with real regularity. I am so excited.

Till next week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl, I'm tired just reading all of that! haha. Your candle is en route and I'll get it to you when you are in town :-)