Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wedding Dress Anyone?

So I am joining Ruthie's Wedding Dress Challenge. I am excited.

My plan is to not necessarily be as small as I was then, but to zip it up within the top 5 inches. I was pretty thin back then. Like I would need to lose 40+lbs and I don't think I need to live at that weight. I want to live at 5-10 lbs more than that. So that should be close enough, right?

Anyway, I will post stats tomorrow, if I have time. I will have an extra kid. I might actually have MORE time, who knows. I can't take a picutre of me in my wedding dress as it is in my grandmother's cedar chest in northeast Oklahoma. It was her dress, and we remade it to fit me. It is a precious thing. I do have pictures of me then in it. I will find one of those.

Anyway, start date is tomorrow. End date is July 19th. Our 8th Anniversary. That will give me 9 months to get there. Like giving birth to a new me. Hahahahahaha.

See you along the trip!

No comments: