Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick, again??

Well, I must still be sick, or be sick again. This time it is worse than last week. I feel like I have a minor sinus infection. Fortunately it is all in my head and if I could just set my head aside for the day, I could do all the things I need to do each day with no problems! ;) haha.

I have had a busy week, and next week proves to be NO slower. Then the next week, I might have less to do, but what I need to do is more stressful. (I am in a wedding, wearing a yellow dress. JRo does NOT do yellow well.) Oh well, this is life, right? Just roll with it and have fun!

Oh, and on another note. We are working towards adopting, or fostering to adopt. There is SO much info out there it is mind boggling. I am really excited and I can tell that Sweet Love is pretty pumped too. You know, in his understated man way. I can see he is positively dancing, on the inside! The paperwork, the choices, the decisions, the COST. Dude... if there are so many kids out there that need a home, maybe it should be less cost prohibitive?? Oh well. God will provide, I am confident in that!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry you are sick...again. So hard when you are wife and mommy! That's awesome that you are praying through the possibility of adoption! Keep me posted!

Ruthie said...

GET BETTER!
you will rock the yellow.