Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fail...

Wish you could hear that in my teen aged brothers non emotional making fun of me voice. That is how I hear it. Like when you die at a video game, nothing is really lost, just some time spent, FAIL. Haha, hoho.

Today was poor planning and some surprises. A dear friend of Sweet Love's is having a health crisis of sorts, so he finally decided to go to church with us. Unbeknown to me, he planned to also came home from church with us. So he and Sweet Love had a man date, so to speak. But first, they made a little pit stop to our favorite grocery store, Sprouts. It is like candy for adults. LOVE that store. Anyway, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO flippen hungry, and there were big hungry men in the kitchen prepping copious amounts of flesh for the grill, so I just had to take a huge chunk outta the ciabatta bread. I couldn't hold out any longer. I NEEDED FOOD. And it kinda spiraled from there, I mean, I owed a man a favor, so why not make the most of it, right? It actually was not so bad. I ate some chocolate chip cookie dough, and MORE bread (think I have a bread thing) and called it quits and went back to the clean eating. I am also giving myself a little grace, seeing at it is the SUPER emotional day of 'that time' and this happens to be the even MORE SUPER EMOTIONAL day I have about every 3-4 months, during 'that time'.

I need to make a better plan for next Sunday, because those are just going to be rough, no matter what. But other than that, I actually amazed myself last week. I finished off with a 5lb loss which is WAY more than I expected. So much more, that I almost don't want to do this week so strict. But, I also learned so much this week, that I kinda want to head on along this path for another week. Hmm... choices, choices.

As for the 'favor', it was just a very LONG food massage, so Amy, take that mind outta the gutter! ;) haha. Poor guy suffers from some kind of arch pain that has plagued him for sooo long. However, being the of the testosterone filled type in the species, he refuses to see a Dr. After all, he researched it online, and his friend has researched too. *shakes head and sighs* What am I to do with him?

Oh, and my little guy and I are feeling much better. Maybe it was just allergies? Who knows, I am just glad to not have gotten really sick. SOOO GLADDD.

1 comment:

Amy said...

heehee...you crack me up. I can't believe the thought of a foot rub was so horrible to you!!! Need to get ya some of my pampermint stuff for feet. My hubby's arches have all fallen and he refuses to see a podiatrist. Must be a male thing. He does have arch inserts that wreck all his shoes though. You definitely need to cut yourself some slack. I'm almost ALWAYS a healthy eater...this weekend was halloween candy and pizza...haha.