Friday, October 23, 2009

Sick

Ok, it is official. The Boy and I are sick. Oh well.

Sticking to the 'diet', just not working out. Apparently I have lost 5 lbs already, so I am just SO not worried about it. My body is thanking me for all the healthy fiber and other yummy things. My knees are not hurting nearly as much, and I don't feel all swollen like I had been since I got home from my mom's house. Except for the nasty asparagus, I really like all of this. I have discovered how much I like berries blended in some water after dinner. I will miss it next week when I can't have them any more! hehe

Now to snuggle with my little boy in the tent we made and watch movies all day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy the snuggles and feel better soon!

Josha said...

sorry your sick! when you feel better (snuggles will help for sure), I want to know the plan you're following...I've missed it somehow