Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Man Which God Hast Given Me...

...IS MAKING FUNNEL CAKE. I tell you he is trying to thwart me! ha! I will not succumb. Even if I do not feel well, I am NOT giving in! Guess it was a good thing to put him to task on myself. I like a challenge, a competition. And he is giving it for sure!

I worked, and brought a big ol cooler full of food with me. It was nice actually. My meals kinda coincided with the kids meals. When I got home, I snuggled up into my favorite chair and noshed on some celery and almond butter. I am liking that part a little more every day. The asparagus, NOT learning to like. GAG again.

Today I woke up with what feels like the beginnings of a head cold. I really hope I am not getting sick. I have not been sick in a LONG time. At least the last time I remember being sick was in April (maybe?) when I had that food poisoning that lasted FOREVER. I am hoping this is a slight detox effect maybe? I can hope, right? I still have headaches. Coffee is not really helping, so I think that tomorrow, if I even drink any, will be the last day. I am fine with that. I think I am finally ready to nip that little habit.

Ok, I am off to drown in the delightful scent (but not taste) of funnel cake and hope that I can find the episode of House on the internet that got taped over for BASEBALL. I hate baseball.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'd rather die a thousand deaths than eat asparagus, and I like just about everything, including brussel sprouts! Boost your Viti C and D, and take elderberry!! If you are drinking coffee one more day, do you want some Starbucks?

Josha said...

baseball is good for head colds, as is asparagus.
;)