Monday, March 15, 2010

Mulling Spices of my Brain

I have been dreaming about that figure competition. I have sooo very far to go. SO VERY FAR. I reread my post about how I wanted to do it and why I think THIS is the year. Wow.. now I have to do it! hehe. I want to, I really do.

I have been pouring over workout plans and clean eats. I am still thinking about what kind of bikini I am going to have to get to 'hide' my extensive stretch marks. Have you seen those bikinis those women wear? There is no hiding nuthin. What am I thinking? HA! I also have figured out how many weeks there are till my birthday and how much I want to lose by then. 21 weeks in case you were wondering. I want to be in off-season shape by then. You know, healthy, normal human with rocking muscles. 10 pounds over what I would need to be for a 'show'. I still have to figure out what show to do. That part makes my heart race and my feet sweat and my head faint. *catch me!*

We sold 'my' car at the end of January. I still don't have a car. Before you go feeling sorry for me let me tell you two things. First, sadly, my life has SO not changed much because of a lack of transport. Second, the only thing that HAS change is that I have been learning how to PACK a lunch, and wow.. cooking is not as painful as it used to be. You know, when the ONLY option is to cook, well then, you cook and shut the frick up about it! (By the way, Frick is a silly word my baby brother made up when he was mad about something, and my mom and I picked it up because it was so funny and now, I just can't seem to put it down, even if it does sound like a not nice word. I don't even think that way. Oh, he was so funny when he would say that.. sooo funny)

So let me go to bed.. try and sleep, so I can go for a run in the morning.. with a JOG STROLLER since I have no car to get to the gym. Oh, and maybe I can spend some time unearthing that weight bench in the garage. Hehe.

No comments: