Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where I have been

I have been absent for some time. I have also gotten fatter! But the reason I have been absent is NOT because I was getting fatter. It was because I was sick and tired of just whining on my blog, and not actually DOING something. Sure I would have a 'lightbulb' moment here and there, but then I would never grab hold of it and DO SOMETHING WITH IT! I was just tired of it. Tired of myself.

So, here I am, vowing to myself to not be a whiny baby and to grab a hold of something and keep on it. (I have been doing MUCH better with not whining, almost like my new years resolution. Sweet Love has been MOST appreciative!)

Still want to do the whole Figure competition. Will blog about that. Have a lot of blogs in my head. Just need to make the time to post them!

No comments: