Friday, April 9, 2010

Blogs, blogs & more blogs

I am SO sore over my ENTIRE body that I can barely even LIMP around. My abs, oh heaven help me, my abs.... they hurt the WORSE! Haha, it is what I get for ever stopping taking care of my body! I will take it, but I am VERY much looking forward to NOT being sore all the time!

I have so much to write.. so many ideas, so many posts. However, right now, my focus is me and my job as wonderful mother and loving wife! hehe. My family is loving it of course.

Lately I have been reading a lot of blogs. Mostly home decorating, but I still have a couple fitness blogs I can't miss. I have been thinking about making this blog more about EVERYTHING in my life. I am not just about failed and successful fitness attempts. There are a LOT of things in my life that I need to be brave in order to succeed. I kinda want to encourage myself to jump into those things too by highlighting them in my blog.

As for the figure contest, that is STILL on. I am thinking that I will push it to the beginning of NEXT year. Don't think I am wimping out, I am still leaving it VERY open to do it this year. I am saving every little penny that comes into my hands for all the things I would need to buy. I am kinda hoping that I have enough $$ to hire a trainer for the last couple months and have a better chance of not looking ridiculous! hahaha! The reason for postponing it? I want to make sure I do this right. I want to get healthy, the real healthy, and stay that way for a while. I don't want to get so caught up in prepping for the show, that I don't learn how to make this a forever thing. You know? My goal all along, has been to figure it out for me, so I can teach it to others. I REALLY want to reach out to the women in my area and help them put themselves back on the list, and learn how to take BETTER care of their families by feeding them living foods.

Ok, I gotta go. The Boy is about to wake up and we are going to IKEA with a friend. WAHOO! I luv that place! Lets hope they take my kid in the kids club thing this time. Last time they said he was too short. Humph. He is NOT! hehe

No comments: